Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some of the reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you'll find that it doesn't matter how to file a patent good a perception you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn't have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn't compared to what has already been on the. This tells them you didn't research your idea okay and don't have a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a new product idea that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won't fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or patent an invention maybe on the downswing when what isn't too far off out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they aren't ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they begin a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There's a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't take a outside ideas and doesn't publicize i don't know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don't look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year together with following year and aren't open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do n't need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as it can.